Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

An LA Adventure

This past weekend I took a little trip to LA to visit my mom. It was a great and sunshine filled 2 days!

It started off by visiting the new Terminal 2 at SFO. I have to say it lived up to the hype I had been hearing for months. Quite an awesome airport terminal.
 While waiting for my flight I enjoyed a little $7 wine tasting at Vino Volo.

 I loved the little notes that came underneath each glass that give you a description the wines.
This one was my favorite.

 Once in LA I enjoyed a really great brunch with my momma at Lola's. Amazing blueberry pancakes with a few chocolate chips sprinkled in. Fruit with mint, yum. And to top it off an amazing cappuccino!

A trip to a nearby flea market left me in awe of these beaded chairs.
The red chair design is amazing!
Can you imagine hand placing each of those beads?

I can't wait for my next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment