Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Winter Reading

Even though the cherry blossoms are in bloom here in the city it is still cold out and makes me want to curl up in a sunny spot with some tea and read a good book.  I thought I would share a few of my favorite books that I love.

How did you get this number
by Sloane Crosley
If you like Davis Sedaris and a witty writing style you will love Sloane's hilarious book of essays about life in your twenties in New York.  Her first book, I was Told There'd Be Cake is equally awesome.








The History of Love
by Nicole Krauss
Incredibly well written and tells the story of an old man remembering the love of his life and how his path intertwines with a 14 year old girl who has more in common with him than either of them realize.


The Gospel According to Biff: Christ's Childhood Friend
by Christopher Moore
This hilarious fiction novel explores what the life of Christ's might have been like through the eyes of his childhood partner in crime - Biff. I honestly laugh every time I read this book!







What is on your favorite books list?

Any upcoming releases you can't wait to grab off the shelves?

No comments:

Post a Comment