Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Fever


Flowers always inspire me.
They can capture a mood, remind you of a special moment, celebrate a worthy occasion - or my personal favorite - just be beautiful gift for absolutely no reason at all.
With spring now in full swing here in the city local florists are gearing up for wedding season with lush and beautiful petals. Here are a few of my favorites from my neighborhood shop Not Just Flowers.


Pink Ranuculas

A beautiful assortment of roses, hydrangeas, dahlias and some irises

Gorgeous yellow tulips

Stargazer lilies

Bright yellow ranunculas

They were just so beautiful I had to get some for myself! I decided upon the burgundy and pink ranunculus and mixed them together in a handy water pitcher when I got home.


combo of burgundy and pink ranunculus

No comments:

Post a Comment