Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Austin Adventure Part 2

My trip to Austin continued to dazzle me. The shops in Austin are funky, eclectic and I loved them all.
Here are a few of my favorite spots. 

Parts & Labour had a variety of locally crafted goods. Everything from clothing to candles. I scored a great purple strapless dress with some southern flair that was made by a local designer.

Creatures Boutique had clothing with a fun southern charm. The jewelry in here was amazing!

Guero's, great tacos, great beers. Need I say more? 
Located right off of South Congress this place is in prime people watching and shopping location.

My teeny, tiny beer glass made my Pacifico even more fun to drink.

Jo's became my go to every morning for their delicious iced coffee. It has a little hint of chocolate, half and half and a splash of hazelnut. Amazing!



 They also sell beer, for those hot and sunny afternoons where a coffee just won't do.


 Awesome outdoor patio complete with wireless! There is an even bigger area in the back you can't see.


Love the mural on the side of the shop, so sweet.

This was honestly one of my favorite spots in Austin. I loved reading out on the patio and enjoying my iced coffee. A great way to start the day.

Hope to visit you again soon Austin, until then stay weird!

xo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment